Hallgate supply, commission and install a range of fire extinguishers for any type of use or building, such as Water, CO2, Foam, Wet chemical and fire blankets.
We install high quality equipment from leading manufactures, ensuring the most suitable installation for the type of business and usage.
In order to ensure portable units are working efficiently, fire extinguishers need to be serviced on a regular basis.
Our competent engineers who visit your premises at a convenient time to suit you, are professionally trained to meet current regulations and all our work complies with British Standards BS5306. This means you can be assured your equipment is in full working order. Customers are then provided with a certificate, and the equipment is clearly labelled showing the next service due date.
We ensure that:-
• Equipment is completely accessible and is not obstructed in any way
• The pressure is at a recommended level
• The nozzle and other parts of the device are all working as necessary
• No one has interfered with the pin and tamper seal
• There are no signs of abuse or wear & tear
Additional services we offer:-
• Associated signage
• Fire blankets & fire extinguishers of various sizes
• Cabinets to hold your extinguishers
• An annual maintenance service informing you, your equipment is due for a service
• Training on how to use the equipment correctly and safely.